Thursday, June 28, 2012

Daisy Chains

Top o' ta mornin to ya
I wish I had an excuse for not making more exciting posts, but I really don't... such is life I guess haha.

Last night, I decided to pull out some beads and make a thing. Man, when I was a kid, I was ALL about beading. Then it kind of fell to the back burner once I started to become interested in the fine arts... But I'm glad I'm still capable of making something wearable every now and then haha


I settled on making a modified daisy chain, mostly because I don't have any of my super fun beads with me at my summer location of residence [if only I could bring my craft room with me everywhere!].


And I'm pretty pleased with the result :] If anyone wants to make one too [it's really simple, I promise!] then just hit me up with a comment or something and I'll be more that happy to draft up some type of pattern.
Have a happy Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. very cool!! such a sweet little spot u got on the web here!! i like the randomness of your posts im trying to get my lil blog started, atleast trying. I forgot how to do alla my webby stuff by taking a few years HTML making hiatus lol i subscribed!

    ReplyDelete