Sunday, July 8, 2012

POP

I stepped outside this morning to the most beautiful thing:
It wasn't eight million degrees out. YAAAAAS.

In my spare time this week, I've been makin' some crafty things, writing letters, and doing a little AFF [art for fun!]
Here is the latest drawing that I've been able to finish this week:


I really wish I had a method to my drawing... or that I could do a series or have a consistent style... [or that I could take better pictures haha]
But that's not going to happen any time soon... I have too much art ADD.


But yeeaaahhh, happy Sunday :]

7 comments:

  1. I looks like you actually do have a distinct style - almost like a modern take on pop art. But I really like it! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful article. thank you for posting the sort of outstanding weblog! truly inspired through reading your post.
    Sibbex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great article very helpful keep going.
    New RAMs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your content is well-written and simple enough for a novice to understand. As a result, it can be extremely beneficial to beginners. Thank you for sharing that information. I admire and respect writers like you. sell samsung galaxy watch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog very nice and informative keep going.
    phone screen replacement near me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because you make so many excellent points, I read your essay numerous times. Your views of view are, for the most part, comparable to mine. This is fantastic content for your readers.
    lmt 128l9m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your article is well written and simple to understand. You make excellent points.Thanks for the sharing great blog...

    ReplyDelete